BY SKYY

Jennifer T.
Man this vodka is no joke. It's not my favorite but it is pretty smooth and too easy to drink. Before you know it you're drunk. Good times!
Candice E.
Sanostee
Very strong taste. Goes good with a mixed drink or with some ice and lime. Very nice to get a small buzz off a few shots with the friends.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Well it's vodka lol so not a smooth go down, definitely will sneak up on you but I like this best when mixing drinks not as a straight shot
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
This Vodka would be the last of my choice but I will still drink it with a mixer. Never taking shots of this. Its not as smooth as others.
Amy H.
Mesa
Didn't notice anything special about this vodka, it's a basic vodka.  Great for mixing with whatever...not the greatest for shooting.
Alexis A.
If you like vodka for mixed drinks I think this is a good choice. It mixes well for me. It's not the smoothest but it still is pretty good.
Brooke T.
Cambridge, MA
This is a good, affordable vodka. This is my go to choice for mixed drinks and I️ really enjoy how it’s smoother than other cheaper vodkas.
Melissa L.
Enumclaw , WA
I love how smooth it is, I don’t get that burning feeling when I add it to my drinks. It mixes well with most things so that’s a plus also.
Ariona W.
Compared to most vodkas it has a very smooth taste. Has a pleasant smell and is affordable. Really enjoyed it! Also comes in a nice bottle.
Jacquelyn l.
los angles, california
Great vodka. Love to use it to make mixed drink. It's is easy to use and easy to find in stores, which is super convenient and taste great.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.