BY SKYY

Emily F.
Skyy was a nice smooth vodka that had a great flavor for shots or for mixed drinks. I also had a very reasonable price for the quality.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Skyy is a great vodka. Not super expensive and is smooth compared to other vodkas. I have bought this multiple times or have been gifted it.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Love this because it's cheap and tastes good! Can't beat that price, especially since it doesn't taste awful. Mixes well with with juice too!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Skyy vodka its a must have they way I like to drink it with is with cranberry juice such a great taste, you can find it at any liquor store.
Give me some classic skyy vodka and I am happy. Smoother than a lot of the more affordable brands. Love to add this into my Shirley temples.
karla a.
Dallas, TX
intrigued when i saw skyy vodka passion fruit on the list , never tried it but i like the regular one so passion fruit is next on the list .
Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Great tasting vodka with nice blue bottle. I really like it for screwdrivers never disappointed normally buy at liquor stores or local market
Nicole A.
Victorville, CA
I remember buying a huge bottle of this to make Martini's with about five years ago. I loved it! And it was such a good deal for the amount.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
Very smooth tasting whether drank alone or with a mixer. This is my vodka of choice when out on the town or hanging with friends and family.
Sharon S.
Skyy is a decent Vodka. I've only had it in mixed drinks so I can't comment on how it is straight. I have no complaints and would buy again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.