BY SKYY

Jasmine S.
Redford
This drink will be more of a mixed to make drinks with. The value is really good. Puts the kick in the bottle. I would highly suggest this one be for mixing drinks only. Very affordable non expensive. I will recommend as well for a good bottle. Nothing more(: enjoy !
Samantha Z.
Delicious and goes down pretty smooth. This vodka is a great intermediate choice between top shelf and well drink. Can be purchased at most liquor stores on the east coast of the US. I've purchased once or twice to use in mixed drinks. Not great for shots.
Tylar C.
Sky vodka is as good a vodka as I have had. Great flavor, mixes well with Rose’s Lime Juice giving a refreshing taste. I love the classy blue bottle and its a great price point for what is out on the market. I would recommend if you a typically a vodka drinker.
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
The vodka is very smooth and is great for creating mixed drinks. The cost is very affordable for the quality. Taste was on point and was not disappointing. I am a repeat consumer of this brand and will continue to buy this brand. I enjoy mixing it with Orange juice.
Marisela L.
I'm giving Skyy a five for a few major reasons: 1. It is one of the cleanest/purist vodkas on the market due to a special filtration process. 2. It has a crisp neutral taste, mixes very well and isn't bad straight. 3. You can consume an unhealthy amount of it and wake up feeling fine the next morning!!! 4. Last but not least, it's pretty cheap:)
MORGAN R.
Saint Petersburg
Good for the budget friendly consumer.  Tastes good and masks the vodka especially when mixed with juice.  Great for BBQs, parties, summer days, beach days, etc!  Its on the cheaper side, which is awesome and doesn't give you a terrible hangover.
Katy E.
Honea Path, SC
I didn't drink much, but it really did taste like cherries. It was the first time I had ever tried it, and I would definitely try a different kind. It didn't burn going down like some cheaper types of vodka and I like that. Plus, it's not all that expensive.
Lauren C.
Skyy is definitely a staple in our household. Whenever I mix up a drink after a long day Skyy is the first bottle I reach for. The taste is incredible, it taste great on its own or mixed together with something else. Skyy forever has a place in our liquor cabinet.
Sam U.
Hutchinson
Very smooth! Little to no after taste whatsoever, first time consumer and would try again. Really nice packaging, sleek and smooth just the the vodka itself. It's one of the best vodkas I've used. I would definitely buy it again and would reccomend it to others
Vanessa C.
Clermont
This vodka offers a clean fresh taste, I'd like to mix it with cranberry juice and a splash of pineapple.  This vodka is a little pricier than absolute vodka but provides a cool sleek bottle. This vodka has been around for a while and definitely holds its own.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.