BY SKYY

Shelby A.
Skyy is one of the best brands of Vodka. Not only does it have a very smooth taste but it smells soooo good. It is definitely my go to Vodka!
Shelly B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have only tried this twice, both at weddings. It’s good but not something I reach for when purchasing vodka or requesting in a mixed drink.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, Ca
Skyy Vodka has a great taste at a great price. My husband and I drink it with mixers and by itself. Our favorite is Skyy with a hint of lime!
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
I like to use skky vodka with mixers. It goes well with cranberry, orange juice and really anything you can pair with it. The price is great.
Marlyne M.
Las Vegas
I love Vodka! It’s usually the first thing I start my night with if I plan on drinking all night! Either with a chaser or just by it’s self !
Tara M.
Warren
Cleam and crisp and just what i want in my vodka. Mixes well with mixers and keeps well. I love it. One of our favorite luquers in our house
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Delish....it's great for mixing specially all the different flavor ones. You can always make a great mix drink with all the different choices
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fair price and quality. Usually my go to when mixing drinks with vodka. I will purchase again and suggest the same when looking for a vodka.
Kimberly D.
Muy buena bebida , perfecta para las fiestas y la puedes mezclar con tu jugo favorito!!, La puedes encontrar en spec'sSkyy Vodka
Leah W.
Sacramento
This is a reasonably smooth vodka. I wouldn't use this for sipping but it's a good mixing vodka. A classic choice without breaking the bank.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.