BY SKYY

Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
Night out with the girls this is my go to drink you can mix this with just about anything my favorite would have to be any flavored juice....
Christina L.
Sugar land
This is one of the best vodkas on the market. I’ve had experiences with many brands of vodka but this has to be the smoothest I’ve ever had.
Marlyne M.
Las Vegas
I love Vodka! It’s usually the first thing I start my night with if I plan on drinking all night! Either with a chaser or just by it’s self !
Brittany P.
This is top shelf premium vodka!!! This is a great mixer vodka and one of my trusted vodka brands. Definitely a must try for vodka drinkers.
Carrie L.
Auburn, NY
Skyy vodka is pretty good. I've tried the coconut flavored vodka as well and like it also. I don't buy it too often but it's one of my faves.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great on mix drink and great taste of the favor and it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all
Cathy L.
Maineville, Ohio
best when it is kept in the freezer.  Taste so much better when its cold.  very reasonable priced.  great with cranberry juice
Tanya S.
Golden, MO
This is a great mixer vodka. Seemed to have a harsher taste than others when used alone, except for dirty martinis, it worked great for them!
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
This brand does not seem very smooth to me. It's a little hard to enjoy unless you're a master mixologist and can hide the bitterness easily.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Not bad for the price. I love to store it in my freezer so its ready to get poppn! Or go innocent with a Dirty Shirley! SKYY Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.