BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Cory S.
Hayesville, NC
Very tasty and goes down super smooth. Price isn't bad either. I wield definitely recommended it for any vodka drinker or even if you are new to drinking.
Paigton M.
Wichita, KS
I don’t like the regular tasting ones as much as the fruit infused one. However if their all out of options, this goes well with any chaser or mixed drink.
Renee G.
Mix with just about anything, I like diet mountain dew, for a fruity drink mix with diet cranberry juice and a twist of lime, perfect for our warm weather!
Catalina 🌻.
Marietta
Not my favorite Vodka brand but it’s affordable. Skyy is cheaper than other vodkas and taste okay with chasers. I prefer Tito’s or Absolute Vodka instead.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
One of my favorite drinks, vodka and cranberry juice. This vodka has a good taste, a bit strong and sour imo. Doesn't have that crisp taste, but it will do
shantel s.
Rogersville, MO
Vodka is vodak bt this is smooth and the hangover is minimal 👌👌 is alittle on the pricey side bt usually the cheaper the bottle the worse the hangover is.
Jordan W.
Joplin, MO
I love sky vodka as a mixer, and It’s not as harsh as other vodkas! I like to ask sky vodka to mtdue purple it’s so good with a splash of pineapple juice 😜
Delanie H.
Houston
Great vodka that can be found at most liquor stores. For the price it is a good value and bottle size. I would recommend this as a budget vodka option
Erin K.
De Pere, WI
Tastes great, but unsure if it is worth the price! I wait until it goes on sale, or receive it with a gift. I believe it tastes best for vodka Red Bull’s!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.