BY SKYY

Autumn S.
Toledo, OH
This besides from Absolut, is my favorite! It’s cheap and tastes great! I personally like the plain, I haven’t tried any of the other flavors
Jamie P.
Cookeville
I use it in a lot of my mixed drinks. It’s great! It’s affordable and one good sized bottle lasts awhile since you don’t need much per drink.
Carrie L.
Auburn, NY
Skyy vodka is pretty good. I've tried the coconut flavored vodka as well and like it also. I don't buy it too often but it's one of my faves.
Mallory L.
This is a smooth vodka. I like that it doesn't taste cheap. It's good for mixing or taking shots. For the price it's a good vodka to choose.
Kayla C.
Warren, PA
This brand does not seem very smooth to me. It's a little hard to enjoy unless you're a master mixologist and can hide the bitterness easily.
Ashley N.
New Hartford, NY
I first tried this vodka in college. I know, shocker! It's not my favorite but it's not bad at the same time! It does what it's supposed to.
Kimberly D.
Muy buena bebida , perfecta para las fiestas y la puedes mezclar con tu jugo favorito!!, La puedes encontrar en spec'sSkyy Vodka
Melissa H.
Not as pricey as top shelf, but in my opinion, just as good. Smooth and doesn't not give a hangover. Can be found in almost any liquor store.
Marlyne M.
Las Vegas
I love Vodka! It’s usually the first thing I start my night with if I plan on drinking all night! Either with a chaser or just by it’s self !
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
Very smooth tasting whether drank alone or with a mixer. This is my vodka of choice when out on the town or hanging with friends and family.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.