BY SKYY

Julia N.
Iowa City , IA
Reasonably priced vodka, not the smoothest but not horrible either. I’ve bought this only once, I would only buy again if my preferred options weren’t available.
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
Taste good in my mixed drinks. Not overly priced. Have use this vodka a few times. Will probably buy it again. Got it at a local liquor store and at the bars I go to. Wasn't disappointed in the product at all. Will recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good drink.
⠀Jackie B.
I am not much of a "Liquor drinker" but this drink is so smooth. Its not harsh like other liquors, so you can mix it with pineapple juice, cranberry juice, any juice basically and not have it almost choke you when you take a sip out of it. PLEASE DRINK THIS RESPONSIBLY!!
Giavonna H.
It is definitely not my favorite but not the worst either. If it’s there I will drink it. The price never seemed to be an issue. I am able to buy it at my local liquor store which is nice and I have bought it a couple times. It wouldn’t be my first recommendation.
Brina H.
Very refreshing and smooth! I am not a particular fan of vodka and most of them aren’t so smooth to me. The blue glass bottle was very eye appealing and it was affordable as well.
Miranda S.
I’ve been drinking vodka for years and Skyy is one of my go-to vodkas! Perfect for mixed drinks or shots! Also, you can’t help but love the blue bottle! The vodka is so smoothe and is likable for even those who don’t care for vodka!! Will definitely purchas again!
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Smooth, excellent, no harsh aftertaste.  Mixes well and is very tasty to have alone.  Much better than most Vodkas currently available.  I got mine at the nearest liquor store and it didn't hit too hard on my pocket.  Would definitely buy this again.
Ericka H.
San Antonio
Smooth taste but vodka isn't my faborite in general. However, this type is one of the vodkaa you want to buy if you prefer to drink vodka. It is of course not the best type of vodka but better than others that are out there. Price I believe is decently affordable.
MJ N.
titusville
Delicious and mixes well with most sodas or fruit juices. Flavor is definitely higher quality than some of its competitors. Long time consumer now and always. It’s been a favorite of mine and my peers for quite some time now. Definitely recommend this brand and flavor.
Jayla T.
DENTON
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite indulgences.  I enjoy this brand whenever it is available at a restaurant or lounge.  There are so many options to choose from and the flavor doesn't disappoint! I am a repeat consumer and would highly recommend this product!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.