BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I really like Skyy. It is very smooth and works well with any mixer. It is also reasonably priced. I would choose it over some of the more expensive brands.
Jacque C.
HOUSTON, TX
This is what we use to make our famous trashcan punch. We know several bottles of a variety will be used and this was the inexpensive but still tasted good.
Brianna S.
Clarksville
This is a great tasting vodka. I actually just had some today mixed with a watermelon juice poolside and it was extremely refreshing! Skyy Vodka
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This drink goes well paired with any kind of fruit and it is very affordable. It is worth repurchasing if you are a fan of vodka. The packing is very simple.
Britani H.
I like sky, but it isn't my favorite. When sitting on a shelf next to other brands, I usually go for something else. The flavor just doesn't mix well to me.
Kevin G.
Minneapolis, MN
This product Tastes great when mixed with spirt or a lemonade, but a straight shot or this is really nasty and unpleasant. Overall I really like this drink.
Gail W.
This is yummy especially for a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives! I had it at a bar the first time so had to buy it for myself to make at home !
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Who wants to actually taste the vodka in their drink? Not me! Thankfully, Skyy Vodka is smooth, so you don't have to worry about that! It's affordable too!,,
Shelby S.
Mount Juliet
Skyy is not a well vodka, but it is not top shelf either. I believe skyy is a good alternative when you are on a budget but still get a mildly good product.
Maria M.
Go to liquor when going out. Affordable and goes well with Cranberry! Never fails to go down smooth. Repeat customer, measures up to other competition.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.