BY SKYY

Druzila G.
Skyy is very smooth, and I like to mix it with cranberry most of the time. If not mixed, we take shots with lemon and salt & its very good.
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
A tad spendy but most definitely worth the price. I enjoy this vodka fresh from the freezer and right on the rocks. Love love love this vodka!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Smooth vodka, goes great in any drink! Used to use this for jello shots before my vegetarian days. Reasonably priced, and available everywhere
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Absolutely loved it. Very smooth and doesnt give me a sore throat the next day. Not very expensive also. Bought it from VONS and will gram more
Brittany J.
Saint Peters
Great vodka to mix with. The price is reasonable as well. When we take it to our friends they drink it too. Would recommend and will buy again!
Drea H.
Yuma, AZ
I use this for cooking and making vanilla. I’m not a real big vodka drinker so they all taste the same to me. I think it’s fairly inexpensive.
Kimberly V.
Mesa , AZ
This drink is smooth and mixes well. I usually mix it with Apple juice or Coke Zero. Better when it is nice and cold if you drink it straight.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
It's vodka, better than the cheap stuff! Smoother than most. This is my go to if I'm needing just plain vodka due to the price and smoothness!
Margie H.
Rye, NY
So crispy, dry but mix it with any juice and its ahmazing!!!!! Great for a chill night just relaxin with the girls and the prices are goos too
Wendy C.
Racine
It’s a clean vodka without a harsh flavor. Mixes well in cocktails and tastes great. I recommend this item as a staple for any liquor cabinet.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.