BY SKYY

Rachel S.
Seattle, WA
One of my least favorite vodkas that gets served all the time. Wish more places would get more creative and stop using this brand every where.
Margie H.
Rye, NY
So crispy, dry but mix it with any juice and its ahmazing!!!!! Great for a chill night just relaxin with the girls and the prices are goos too
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Absolutely loved it. Very smooth and doesnt give me a sore throat the next day. Not very expensive also. Bought it from VONS and will gram more
Druzila G.
Skyy is very smooth, and I like to mix it with cranberry most of the time. If not mixed, we take shots with lemon and salt & its very good.
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
Great tasting vodka. Smooth vodka with no overpowering taste. However, this is the only alcohol that has upset my stomach with only one drink.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
this vodka is not for the faint of hard and its very harsh .....reminds me of cheap liquor you buy when you are in college ! do not recommend.
Alivia M.
Riverside, CA
My dad used to use this in screwdrivers and cranberry vodkas when I was younger so it hold a nice place in my heart. Pretty good, strong flavor
Karen R.
Sky vodka is okay, not a huge fan of it but it does the job. Usually mix this with sprite or pineapple juice. Its affordable for the most part.
Danielle M.
Decent vodka for a fair price (Utah State liquor store) Good for mixing and cocktails. It compares lower to others, but it’s not at the bottom.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
This has such a smooth taste to it. This is my go to when at the liquor store. Great quality product. I like to mix with various fruit juices.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.