BY SKYY

Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s Vodka. Nothing particularly notable, but it’s perfectly fine for mixed drinks. I’d go with something nicer if you’re making martinis though.
Rachel K.
Laramie
Standard issue vodka. I'd say it was nice vodka to drink, its not super high end, but it is not cheap. This drink is perfect for students.
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
Always in the pantry in our home as well as in family members homes. We use tho vodka for everything. The price is good and the taste is smooth.
Melissa R.
Oriental, NC
It was a pretty good vodka for the price and I'm not much of a vodka drinker. As a matter of fact it's only one or two that I can drink straight.
Willow W.
Love it its very fresh and bold it doesnt taste watery like some vodkas do it last along time i drink it straight or even mixed best severed cold
Tayler D.
Parchment
taste pretty good for vodka, fairly priced, and gets the job done. Is it the fanciest vodka you could buy no but its definitely not a bad choice.
Cynthia S.
As far as vodkas go, this one is pretty smooth. I can't really "enjoy" vodka due to its taste and burn but this one is pretty good for the price!
Susan C.
Milford, OH
Very smooth and great added to any type of juice or blender style drink . I enjoy mixing it with a non alcoholic mixer for a great chilled drink
Kristin B.
Bakersfield
A good mid-range vodka, great with mixers. Aftertaste is minimal, and it serves its purpose. Would not recommend to drink as a shot or straight.
Bianca H.
Tastes great. I had this at a friend's birthday party. I tasted this one and many other flavors I don't remember but they were all really great.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.