BY SKYY

Julia A.
Ira, MI
Ok. But not my fav also ok it will get the job done. Defiantly have it chilled not warm. Why not spend a few more bucks and get something better
Taesia L.
Portland
Something about this drink makes me say ew. Its rough and tastes more like "cheap" vodka. I dont like it and wouldn't spend my money on it again.
Jazmin C.
Eh, not a bad bottle.
Had better, still enjoyable, though. It’s a decent price. Unique taste. It’s not out of this world but it’s not bad at all.
Pauline M.
Troy
Skyy vodka is my favorite vodka to use in mixed drinks. It's such a smooth vodka you can forget you're even drinking it. Skyy Vodka
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Mid shelf grade, dry. great for parties, and a for mixer. plenty of different flavors so you can experiment and have fun with family and friends.
This vodka is very smooth and airy!  It's one of my top 5 fave vodkas because I can drink it straight or as a base for mixed drinks.
Shermayne H.
Mansura , LA
It’s a good vodka and very affordable. I’ve purchased it often. My favorite drink to make is a raspberry vodka sour. Tastes as good as it sounds.
April P.
Indianapolis
This vodka is smooth and tasty. It is great in mixed drinks or on it's own over ice!  The price is right and I enjoy the different flavors.
Deena A.
Gulfport
My favorite brand of vodka. It's not too pricey and tastes good. Easy to drink and goes great with all kinds of juice if you're a mixed drinker.
It i.
Fort Worth
Nice smooth vodka. It is a good value for what you get, and the bottle design is classy. Always is a good addition to any home bar set up.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.