BY SKYY

Kari L.
Summerville
Love this drink. Definitely has a smooth taste! It's not very bitter going down, and doesn't leave an awful after taste and a bad hangover. Lol.
Katie M.
Bronwood, GA
Purchased at: Target
I was very impressed with the taste and the quality of this vodka. It is a very good product for the price and it met my expectations very well.
Kenya M.
Columbia
Very inexpensive vodka. It gets the job done and the flavors are wonderful, i do wish it was a little bit stronger but still great for the price.
Rhonda P.
Safford, AZ
Smooth texture and smooth to go down. Mixes easily into other drinks! Definitely a high class brand and a favorite we would recommend to friends!
Eryn M.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite vodka definitely! I honestly just buy this because it looks amazing on my white on white countertops! Still delicious though!
Elizabeth C.
Not my favorite brand, however if I want Jell-O shots, this is the best for the job. Not as smooth as some other brands but it gets the job done.
Bianca H.
Tastes great. I had this at a friend's birthday party. I tasted this one and many other flavors I don't remember but they were all really great.
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
This is a good Vodka. It is not my all time favorite, but it is solid and definitely does not taste cheap. This is a great option for cocktails.
Ash C.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Great product. Would much reccomend to a friend. It outshines the competitors so I prefer it over anything else. I buy from my local liquor store
Cristina G.
Sky vodka taste so well not strong vodka. I love the price so not expensive compared to other vodkas, personally I love chilling the vodka first
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.