BY SKYY

Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
One of my favorites!! I love Skyy Vodkas to make extra dirty martinis with blue cheese olives!! The taste is amazing and it is more affordable than some others!!
⠀Jackie B.
I am not much of a "Liquor drinker" but this drink is so smooth. Its not harsh like other liquors, so you can mix it with pineapple juice, cranberry juice, any juice basically and not have it almost choke you when you take a sip out of it. PLEASE DRINK THIS RESPONSIBLY!!
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
Always good to mix with other things! I like being able to find this brand on sale at most retailers, making it pretty affordable. I think that it is pretty comparable to Smirnoff, but would chose this over competitors due to overall quality and cost saving opportunities.
devon_cheney C.
Redding
Used this to make some amazing mixed drinks for a recent get together with some friends. We all loved it Definitely something I would buy again and recommend to all of my friends for any time of year or occasion. Next time I want to try some of the flavored vodkas!
Morgan G.
Bloomingdale , GA
Skyy vodka is great for when you want great quality vodka without the expensive price tag. I use this when making mixed drinks since you don’t taste much of the vodka. If you prefer to drink it straight I’d recommend going for a higher quality vodka for a smoother taste!
Michelle B.
Penfield, PA
I love that it’s a smooth tasting vodka— and it’s completely affordable which is a great bonus. I buy this brand all the time! I love it! Never disappointed when I purchase a bottle of SKYY. Would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality tasting vodka at a great price!
Osmara S.
Skyy vodka is a strong liquor that pairs off very well with many mixers such as juices and sodas. It is perfect for social gatherings and private parties. It has a great look and taste to it and could be found in many liquor stores. I recommend others to try this product.
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
Taste good in my mixed drinks. Not overly priced. Have use this vodka a few times. Will probably buy it again. Got it at a local liquor store and at the bars I go to. Wasn't disappointed in the product at all. Will recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good drink.
Julia N.
Iowa City , IA
Reasonably priced vodka, not the smoothest but not horrible either. I’ve bought this only once, I would only buy again if my preferred options weren’t available.
Jessica P.
This is a well priced vodka if you want something that is not total garbage but still on a budget. Doesn’t taste bad but you will definitely be hungover tomorrow
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.