BY SKYY

Julia A.
Ira, MI
Ok. But not my fav also ok it will get the job done. Defiantly have it chilled not warm. Why not spend a few more bucks and get something better
Angelica T.
San Diego
This vodka is great with cranberry juice taste great no need for improvement. It also good with pineapple  and very good value for the money
It i.
Fort Worth
Nice smooth vodka. It is a good value for what you get, and the bottle design is classy. Always is a good addition to any home bar set up.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
Classic. Not the best but not the worst. Id definetly prefer titos. But if you want the best bang for your buck stick to this over three olives.
Rachel L.
I love sky vodka when I do drink vodka this is the brand I usually get. It's affordable abd does it's job plus it comes in so many yummy flavors.
Shontanae G.
Absolute party must have ! It gets the party going for me ! I purchased at my local start bros its pretty much sold anywhere that carries liquor.
Shermayne H.
Mansura , LA
It’s a good vodka and very affordable. I’ve purchased it often. My favorite drink to make is a raspberry vodka sour. Tastes as good as it sounds.
Lilly L.
Extremely smooth! Awesome for making screw drivers and any mixed drink. I enjoy it straight also. Affordable and available at most super markets
Deena A.
Gulfport
My favorite brand of vodka. It's not too pricey and tastes good. Easy to drink and goes great with all kinds of juice if you're a mixed drinker.
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s Vodka. Nothing particularly notable, but it’s perfectly fine for mixed drinks. I’d go with something nicer if you’re making martinis though.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.