BY SKYY

Samuel S.
Goes down fairly smoothly and provides a moderate burn. Great for shots or sipping. However i have noticed it provides a weird taste when mixed.
Makayla V.
Laguna Hills, CA
This is an ok Vodka, not my favorite but it's a good less expensive option that's easy to find. It also has quite a few flavors which can be fun
Maddie H.
New Ulm, MN
Did the job and got me boozed! Definitely a go to for a night out with the girls. I thought it was really smooth overall. I'm a repeat consumer.
It i.
Fort Worth
Nice smooth vodka. It is a good value for what you get, and the bottle design is classy. Always is a good addition to any home bar set up.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I have used Skyy Vodka for many years to make my mixed drinks I prefer it over others and you don't get a bitter taste I recommend it to others.
Cori M.
Bonne Terre
I really like this vodka, it mixes well and is smooth. I am not a heavy drinker so I typically make mixed drinks versus drinking vodka straight!
Jessica G.
Hollywood, FL
Im not much of a drinker but when I drink I enjoy having Skyy Vodka with raspberry lemonade and it’s delicious. It’s the only vodka I will drink.
Lilly L.
Extremely smooth! Awesome for making screw drivers and any mixed drink. I enjoy it straight also. Affordable and available at most super markets
Kari L.
Summerville
Love this drink. Definitely has a smooth taste! It's not very bitter going down, and doesn't leave an awful after taste and a bad hangover. Lol.
kaylee b.
Beaverton, OR
It’s is a lot smoother then most of the vodkas, a little bit more on the speedier side. But if I’m preparing to do shots this would be my go to!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.