BY SKYY

Leah h.
Spring lake , MI
I prefer the flavored vodkas, the grape skyy was my favorite but discontinued.  I like how easy skyy goes down without the burning alcohol feeling.
Dominique N.
Athens, GA
I do like this product and it's great in terms of value depending on your demographic. This product, however, did not particularly stand out to me.
Educación físicao para combinar con cualquier sabor de bebidas, sobretodo de bebidas frutales, como el fruitponch y jugo de naranja con granadina.
Yogita S.
San Jose, CA
I didn't like skyy vodka as it gives me hangover that lasts for a day and also I feel like I am so dehydrated and wanted to drink more n more water
Angie B.
Knoxville
Skyy is always a go to because it's smooth enough to drink on It's own, and mixes really well with a lot of things, lemonade is my favorite mixer.
Christine H.
It has a nice and smooth taste. It also mixes well with beverages such as juices or sodas. It's not too strong and no hangover in the next morning.
Britanya K.
Tyler, TX
This is my favorite brand of vodka. It’s smooth and doesn’t burn going down like some other brands. I really enjoy the array of flavors available.
Brandee A.
usa
The sky vodka is a smooth tasting drink. I like to drink it on the rocks, i didnt know they had flavors and want to try them but this one is great
Joseph S.
Lyons , GA
Very smooth, mixed well and was even a good shot on its own. I use this as my main vodka when I'm purchasing vodka for parties or just at home use.
jenelle p.
america
Only bought because I was asked too. I'm not use to the brand and probably won't use again. It was just for a birthday I had to bring something for
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.