BY SKYY

Kayla N.
Uniontown
Eh it's decent vodka, It's good but it's definitely not Ciroc. It's average vodka, not the best but it's not horrible like gas station cheap vodka.
Brandee A.
usa
The sky vodka is a smooth tasting drink. I like to drink it on the rocks, i didnt know they had flavors and want to try them but this one is great
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
This has a clean, crisp taste and my second favorite vodka. I love this brand! I usually buy this at a beverage Depot and the price is reasonable.
Sofia M.
Delano, CA
If you can take shots without making any faces this is for you! For me personally I don’t like drinking it alone so I make Jell-O shots off this !
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO
Great taste, but it can be a little strong. It is not the smoothest vodka I have ever had, but it is still good. Price isn’t too expensive either.
Dominique N.
Athens, GA
I do like this product and it's great in terms of value depending on your demographic. This product, however, did not particularly stand out to me.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of the smoothest vodkas! Slightly expensive but worth it! Love how smooth it is! Somewhat pricey. Would buy again! Can get at any liquor store!
Yogita S.
San Jose
I didn't like skyy vodka as it gives me hangover that lasts for a day and also I feel like I am so dehydrated and wanted to drink more n more water
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is a great goto vodka! You'll be sure to find this at any bar. Try it with a fresh squeeze of lime and a splash of tonic. SKYY Vodka
jenelle p.
america
Only bought because I was asked too. I'm not use to the brand and probably won't use again. It was just for a birthday I had to bring something for
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.