BY SKYY

Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mixes great with Jell-O shots, not to big on flavored vodkas. Typically my go to in my local liquor store.price wise this is appropriate for parties
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Favorite vodka to purchase if having a party or a get together. I normally purchase it at a place called he party source and the price is reasonable.
Jamie H.
Seymour, TX
Pretty good taste for the price.  It was great used in making bloody mary's.  I would definitely purchase this brand of vodka again.
Whitney W.
Mckinney, TX
One my classic favorites. Skyy is smooth not disappointing whether it’s straight on the rocks or dry. Skyy can compare to any other top shelf vodka.
Adriana G.
Caldwell, ID
I love Sky vodka! I usually drink it with cranberry nothing too fancy. It’s my go too for a night out or just drinks at home with friends and family!
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
This vodka is alright. I can't drink it straight. I usually drink it with cranberry. It isn't horrible but not the best. Pretty affordable though.
Tamara C.
Tulsa
Will most definitely get you where you wanna go... Very first alcohol I've ever drunk. Definitely what you want to get if u don't have much money.
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
Another go to if mine that I would recommend i find it best whenever I mix it with something else, but have had many great nights with this liquor!
Megan R.
Indianapolis
If you’re looking for a drink that goes down smooth, this is it. Purchased at my local grocery store. Did not disappoint! Affordable and delicious.
Vicki M.
Morton
I like the flavored type of vodka they have many to choose from, very smooth, good on its own or mixed in juice or soda. I'd recommend this brand.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.