BY SKYY

Cassandra B.
Phoenix
This is good vodka mixed with cranberry, great for white and dark russians. Also have mixed it with Crush soda strawberry and grape and pineapple.
Julissa F.
new york, NY
It does not have to much a strong taste, which is very good for my taste. I preferred it over more expensive brands. Makes my sangria mixes unique.
jenelle p.
america
Only bought because I was asked too. I'm not use to the brand and probably won't use again. It was just for a birthday I had to bring something for
Viktoriya Y.
This was a pretty decent vodka. I would say it is a good standard vodka compared to other ones. It can be a little harsh to drink straight though.
Trinity L.
Lockwood
Love the packaging, it's definitely a high end product without the high end price. The blue really makes it POP and catches your eye when shopping.
Cameron S.
Parsippany
Good vodka, nice with seltzer and ice. Keep it in freezer to have it nice and cold. Not too expensive, would buy again. Would recommend to others.
Yogita S.
San Jose
I didn't like skyy vodka as it gives me hangover that lasts for a day and also I feel like I am so dehydrated and wanted to drink more n more water
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is a great goto vodka! You'll be sure to find this at any bar. Try it with a fresh squeeze of lime and a splash of tonic. SKYY Vodka
Brandee A.
usa
The sky vodka is a smooth tasting drink. I like to drink it on the rocks, i didnt know they had flavors and want to try them but this one is great
Angie B.
Knoxville
Skyy is always a go to because it's smooth enough to drink on It's own, and mixes really well with a lot of things, lemonade is my favorite mixer.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.