BY SKYY

Skyy Vodka
I’m less of a vodka person but this is one that is on the better side for me. I can actually drink with no mixer or chasers. The flavored ones are great as well. It more than exceeded my expectations for a vodka. It’s also afforadabke! I definitely will purchase again.
Emily W.
I buy my vodka typically from walmart or the grocery store. I like to use vodka to make my mixed drinks! A little bit goes a long way so, it lasts me a long time.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
The plain flavor is a classic! It’s in a decent price range and good quality. It’s very suitable for part punch drinks , fruit infusions (whether homemade or the store bought ) I like to put some in a mason jar over sliced cucumbers and mint and leave overnight in the fridge.
Chelsea S.
Kearney, MO
Amazing taste, highly recommend! Great to mix with sodas or drink flavorings and better than other brands I have tasted. It reminds me a lot of the brand UV vodka
Serena M.
Smooth, crisp and easy to drink. It is low cost and still good for mixed drinks or alone.  Love that it can also come in different flavors as well.
September T.
Boise, ID
First off the packaging is beautiful. This is a mid grade vodka but I would defiantly rate it higher mid grade. this is the first time I tried it and was very happy! I bought it at our local liquor store. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable quality vodka!
Melissa L.
Bath, ME
Good basic vodka, clean finish and a great mixer. It's pretty much a standard choice and you can find it everywhere, from convenience stores to super markets. It is also priced moderately, is housed in a beautiful azure bottle and definitely worth multiple purchases.
Libby M.
Cabot, AR
One of the smoothest vodkas you can purchase! Skyy Vodka goes great with any mixed drink with out the burn of normal cheaper vodkas. One of the only Vodkas I will shot without a chaser. Can be purchased at any liquor store which makes if very easy to find. Very satisified!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Tastes too much like rubbing alcohol to me. It burns. I just don't enjoy it that much. Even if you mix it, it is still very strong with the rubbing alcohol taste.
Brittney H.
Great choice of alcohol if you’re looking for a quality vodka. Not expensive not cheap either. Plenty of flavors also if you’re looking for something more fun and exciting in your drink. The glass bottle also can be used for art projects as well if you’re I to that type of thing as well!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.