BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Victoria L.
Stratford, CT
This vodka is very good especially for the price. Maybe not the best on the rocks but definitely perfect for mixed drinks. I buy this brand a lot.
Iveth G.
Mission, TX
Love love love! My local liquor store has a variety of Skyy Vodka products. It’s definitely affordable & they have a variety of sizes. Would definitely recommend! One of my go to drinks for the weekend or catching up with friends!
Sarah J.
LORAIN, OH
Great smooth taste! Mixes well with almost anything! Great flavor. Favorite mix is pineapple juice, or adding sweet and sour drink mix to it!
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
I mean, can one really go wrong with a SKYY purchase? No. The answer is no. It’s so worth the extra cost to get this then the cheap stuff.
Belkis P.
Great product, does the job and mixes well with other products. I am a repeat customer and have referred to this product for quite some time Would recommend.
Jessica A.
Boston
Sky vodka is very smooth and taste is flavorfull. Great for mixers or straight up i especially enjoy my chocolate raspberry martinis!
Kayla B.
Nice flavor, low intensity if smell. I'd definitely recommend it

I like the bottle
Design, color and shape.

It's fairly inexpensive, and you get your money's worth.

Definitely a great drink, overall!
Dusti N.
Wetumpka, AL
It has such a great taste. The flavor is very rich and easy on the throat. It has a burn to it but not the burn of a cheap vodka. I’d highly recommend to try. It’s very easy to mix with drinks also and doesn’t loose the great taste!
Amanda N.
Cortland
I haven't purchased it in some time, but it has definitely been a go-to in the past. Price and taste are good- when we just need an easy mixer, Skyy is a good choice!
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
My husband and I only keep this in our house for friends. I personally do not drink it. Our friends that do drink it, love it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.