BY SKYY

Crystal K.
Winston-Salem
I don’t buy vodka very often, but this is a great product. Very smooth and crisp. Good on ice or with anything else you mix it with, I prefer juice.
Whitney W.
Mckinney, TX
One my classic favorites. Skyy is smooth not disappointing whether it’s straight on the rocks or dry. Skyy can compare to any other top shelf vodka.
desirae n.
usa
The og a raste that is great to mix in any drink and or soda plan. No bitter eye squinting. Sky vodka have a nice clean tate and smell. A must have.
Crissy I.
Imperial, CA
It’s very nice but not very special or unique. I don’t think it means to be but i liked it. Very good for regular vodka not to expensive either
Natalie M.
Glendale Heights
This vodka is alright. It doesn't have the smoothest taste but it's not the cheapest vodka I've had. It's ok for making punch with but not martinis.
Jamie H.
Seymour, TX
Pretty good taste for the price.  It was great used in making bloody mary's.  I would definitely purchase this brand of vodka again.
Amanda B.
Smooth and good in most mixers. I prefer Gatorade as it gives the fruity glavor but mixes Well and isnt overly swret. This vodka is great for mixing.
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Good quality vodka ! Be safe while drinking ! High on alcohol percentage ! Great flavor ! Mix it with any cranberry or soda water for a great drink !
Lauren H.
Great for vodka. Not a huge vodka drinker but have enjoyed this over the past few times we’ve been out. Packaging is beautiful. Would purchase again!
Patricia F.
Lebanon, PA
I like it so much Skyy Vodka its a tasteful drink I drink it by myself or with friends, i use it for mixes and sometimes even by it self
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.