BY SKYY

Lisa R.
Providence Forge
This is the only vodka I will purchase. Inexpensive and a much smoother taste than other brands. I have tried other brands but this is my go to brand
Katie T.
shalimar
This product is okay when it comes to vodka. it wouldn't be my first choice, but it's cheap and an easy choice if you're just mixing drinks anyways.
Crystal C.
Beaverton, OR
A middle class vodka. Not the smoothest I have had but not bottom of the barrel. Would purchase again if I was looking for a specific flavored vodka.
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
Sky vodka mixes well with a variety of beverages! With a it’s smooth taste and elegant flavor it’s sure to make your taste buds dance as well as you!
naomi g.
Ellenburg Depot
Vodka girl all the way when making cocktails I love the many flavors that are available and how they don't have a strong harsh taste like some vodkas
Patricia F.
Lebanon, PA
I like it so much Skyy Vodka its a tasteful drink I drink it by myself or with friends, i use it for mixes and sometimes even by it self
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mixes great with Jell-O shots, not to big on flavored vodkas. Typically my go to in my local liquor store.price wise this is appropriate for parties
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Favorite vodka to purchase if having a party or a get together. I normally purchase it at a place called he party source and the price is reasonable.
Whitney W.
Mckinney, TX
One my classic favorites. Skyy is smooth not disappointing whether it’s straight on the rocks or dry. Skyy can compare to any other top shelf vodka.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sky was one of the first vodkas I tried and I still enjoy it ten years later. The original is great but I prefer some of the flavored options better.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.