BY SKYY

Cassandra F.
Tampa
Love this vodka. I have a hard time finding one that I can tolerate and this one is perfect. It is priced reasonably. I usually buy it from Wal-Mart.
KennaLove ❤.
Hemet
Very mild tasting, doesn't leave the burn some do. You can drink it alone, you just need tons of ice. But it's great for mixing too. Id buy it again.
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
Moderately priced and easy to drink vodka. I think this is a great intro vodka but I have strayed away from repurchasing as I’ve explored new brands.
Samantha S.
It has been a while since I had a drink, vurrently on a diet, bur the last time I had this drink I really enjoyed it, Very good vodka, good quality.
desirae n.
usa
The og a raste that is great to mix in any drink and or soda plan. No bitter eye squinting. Sky vodka have a nice clean tate and smell. A must have.
Rosie R.
Dothan, AL
Absolutely love it! It has a great taste mixed with my favorite drink recipe! Great brand! Excellent bottle too! Very affordable for the sizes!
Tracy C.
houston, TX
Once mixed with soda or juice it's pretty good! I preferably mixed skyy with cranberry juice and it was delicious definitely recommend this product.
Liz S.
Wind Lake, WI
I never choose to drink Skyy vodka, usually it is just around to drink. It's not terrible, but again, wouldn't be my first, second, or third choice.
leann a.
Bay Springs , MS
Smooth, Very great taste in my opinion of just drinking straight vodka,Its more smooth then any other vodka. Its a little pricey but worth.
Megan H.
Van Buren, AR
I love skyy. This one is one of the only vodkas I love the taste of. I would recommend this to anyone. I drink it almost weekly when I go out.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.