BY SKYY

Anna D.
Washington, DC
Skyy vodka is a good mixer vodka. It is inexpensive and is not very hard to find. I typically mix this with a little sprite, mango and orange juice.
Rosie R.
Dothan, AL
Absolutely love it! It has a great taste mixed with my favorite drink recipe! Great brand! Excellent bottle too! Very affordable for the sizes!
Michelle G.
Genesee
It's a hard product to find for some reason, a little pricey for me but I enjoy the flavored vodkas the most pretty bottle better as a mix not shots!
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
On the cheap end of vodcas sky is a good one. Way better when compared to Smirnoff for example. It has a good value and it’s great for mixed drinks.
Crystal K.
Winston-Salem
I don’t buy vodka very often, but this is a great product. Very smooth and crisp. Good on ice or with anything else you mix it with, I prefer juice.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Nothing beats original Skyy Vodka. It is the best drink to make Bloody Marys with. Whenever I'm in the liquor store it is the first thing I pick up.
Tracy C.
houston, TX
Once mixed with soda or juice it's pretty good! I preferably mixed skyy with cranberry juice and it was delicious definitely recommend this product.
KennaLove ❤.
Hemet
Very mild tasting, doesn't leave the burn some do. You can drink it alone, you just need tons of ice. But it's great for mixing too. Id buy it again.
Marissa K.
Found this when buying products for making White russian's. It's very smooth. I feel like it has a good taste to it and is always reasonably priced.
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
It’s pretty good. Love it! Makes good drinks too. Some vodkas just fast much cleaner than others and this is one of them. Pretty high up on my list.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.