BY SKYY

Drea G.
Manitowoc, WI
I'm not a big fan of straight vodka but it's really good in mixed drinks! Alone it definitely doesn't have a good flavor, but that's my opinion.
Alexandria B.
Petal, MS
A little bit on the strong side but if mixed the right way it goes down smooth. Depending on the size of the bottle it could be a little pricey.
Miranda C.
Ft. Madison
It was ok. Kind of rough. Had to use a mixer. Would drink it but wouldn't go out of my way to find it. Overall just kind of mediocre. Nothing special.
Brian D.
malden, MA
If I'm on a budget, or if I need vodka for a punch or recipe - Skyy is always a good choice. Never pricy and usually good enough to get me buzzed
Nayana B.
Grand Forks, ND
Skyy Vodka has been my go to for years! Mixes well with orange juice, soda, and seltzer. It is a bit more on the heavier side compared to other vodkas.
Jillian S.
Eagan, MN
The flavors are all pretty fun, and even better for when youre making mixies. Ive been drinking skyy for about 5 years so definitely a favorite of mine
Brittany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Not a bad vodka for the price. It was my original one I used to go to all the time, now I use another but when I'm out this is what they usually serve
Korina T.
Garden Grove, CA
This is Disney’s Vodka of choice. Smooth, favored by many, very popular on demand. All guests at the park enjoy it mixed with their fav juice of choice
June D.
Virginia Beach
Skyy Vodka has a nice refreshing taste. I have bought this at the ABC liquor store in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The taste is very smooth and delicious.
Kaylea B.
Manhattan, KS
My go to is pineapple Skyy and a pineapple slush from sonic. It is so good. The vodka is smooth. It's more expensive than others, but is good quality.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.