BY SKYY

Sonja B.
Albuquerque
This vodka is of good quality, even though it is on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It does not taste top shelf but it is still good by itself and also good mixed together with other drinks. It is definitely affordable. I would definitely buy it again and have multiple times.
Wendy K.
Willis
Smoother than Smirnoff, and thanks to it’s lack of impurities, it definitely hold up to it’s title as the “No Hangover Vodka.” Not great when served at room temperature, but you can’t beat the price. Overall, I was satisfied with this vodka and will recommend to friends.
Jenn_Thedford T.
Winslow
This drink is definitely liquid gold! This drink definitely tastes smoothe. It can be drank alone or be made into a mixed drink. It definitely met my expectations. I have only ever tried the original but I cannot wait to try the new flavors. I would biy this again and have.
Jensen B.
I love the taste of Skyy Vodka and how easily it mixes with juices, pop, etc!  Skyy Vodka tastes a lot better than other vodkas because it tastes more distilled.  I am in college and it does get kind of expensive but not getting the hangover the next day is the best!
Sugar C.
All time favorite go-to vodka.  Great taste, great value, easy to find at any venue, restaurant, and social gathering.  Flavor variety is broad; something for everyone.  Presentation is eye-catching and durability is on the plus; especially if you’re a bartender.
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
I have had this vodka a few times I would say it’s one of my go to’s at a reasonable price. It’s got great flavoring and they offer so many different added flavors
Jaclyn O.
Fogelsville, PA
Good top shelf vodka, believe it or not I prefer others over this but it is definitely not disappointing. Haven’t tried the flavored ones yet but I definitely will have to. I bought it at a liquor store. And most likely will not but it again just because I prefer others.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
The plain flavor is a classic! It’s in a decent price range and good quality. It’s very suitable for part punch drinks , fruit infusions (whether homemade or the store bought ) I like to put some in a mason jar over sliced cucumbers and mint and leave overnight in the fridge.
Chelsea S.
Kearney, MO
Amazing taste, highly recommend! Great to mix with sodas or drink flavorings and better than other brands I have tasted. It reminds me a lot of the brand UV vodka
Meghan M.
West Haven
This vodka is a staple vodka for any type of drink creation. It is affordable and readily available at most stores which makes it a staple for any person. The quality point matches the price point. The design of the bottle is super cool too! Would definitely recommend!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.