BY SKYY

Megan H.
rochester, NH
Love sky vodka! It's always on my list when I make a trip to the local liquor store. They have so many different flavors to make any kind of drink
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
Skyy is a wonderfully smooth vodka. It mixes well with just about anything or if you prefer, it's great on its own. I will definitely purchase Skyy again
Stephanie M.
Maynardville
This product has a really good smooth flavor! It's affordable and easy to find for purchase. The quality and quantity you get for the price is worth it.
Dawna A.
Tacoma
Good product, I like to make mixed drinks and this is perfect for it. I usually use a flavored vodka and mix it with like a lemonade and it's delicious.
Michelle S.
Winter Garden, FL
It's not on my top favorite but it still is good, it's not as smooth to me, has a after taste I don't like, it's priced well but not my preferred vodka.
ashlee G.
Very good product, I enjoyed it along with my friends. Not too bad tasting and decent priced. It is better than most other brands of vodka I have tried.
Stephen L.
Longview
Quite a smooth drink as far as vodka goes.. i am not one to enjoy straight liquors very often but this is one kind that I can stomach drinking by itself
Kate M.
Madison, WI
My favorite vodka if I'm buying a lower cost option, especially if I want a flavor. No weird aftertaste, and the bottles are pretty. I trust this brand.
✨Cori A.
Elkton, MD
This vodka is very smooth going down. I always mix it with something. Reasonably priced don’t mind paying an extra dollar for no headache in the morning.
Tiffany Y.
Gainesville, VA
Skyy Vodka is very smooth. It goes down well and it great with mixers. It isn't as pungent in my opinion. Probably one of my favorite vodka brands.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.