BY SKYY

Marie T.
This tastes so smooth and taste good when you make mixed drinks I’ve drank this a lot of times by taking shots and drinking it mixed and it’s very good 😊
Rebecca C.
You can never go wrong with skyy vodka. Found at all liquor stores and reasonably priced. I love adding orange juice and making good old screwdrivers.
Saleena R.
Lodi, CA
I like the original rather than the flavor ones because I use this to mix it anyways where I get it it's a great price I would purchase and recommend.
Sabrina M.
Skyy Vodka is by far the best tasting vodka available. I always buy it at the ABC store. It has a “cleaner” taste than others. I am a repeat consumer.
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
Love love to drink it just alone in a shot nice drink good price easy to find at any liquor store and you could even make jungle juice with it so good.
June D.
Virginia Beach
Skyy Vodka has a nice refreshing taste. I have bought this at the ABC liquor store in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The taste is very smooth and delicious.
Laura R.
Davie
I've had Skyy in many of my mixed drinks. Many bars and resturants offer this brand. I feel it's affordable for the taste. I would continue to use it.
E_MERY C.
Stocked in our home bar for our own use and guests. Serve on the rocks or with mixers. Smooth taste and allows guests to select their brand of choice.
Adriana B.
La Mirada, CA
Delicious. Great alone or mixed in with a cold fruity drink. (Pineapple preferably). But you need to be careful because it can just sneak right up. Lol
Miranda C.
Ft. Madison
It was ok. Kind of rough. Had to use a mixer. Would drink it but wouldn't go out of my way to find it. Overall just kind of mediocre. Nothing special.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.