BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

derri r.
Well, its vodka haha. But it isn't terribly smooth and it's a decent price. I prefer to buy Skyy rather than cheaper alternatives because the taste isn't as strong in mixed drinks.
Alissa L.
Checotah
A strong alcohol smell and taste. Good with a number of mixes. Definitely a go to on a girls night out. I got it from a local liquor store and in a gift bag from a bachelorette party.
Eve W.
Los Angeles, CA
Smooth vodka! Easy to take in and you rarely get hangover the next dat. Highly recommended! The packaging is sleek and stylish. Easy to purchase at many supermarkets and liquor store.
Krystal S.
This is usually the vodka I see when I'm on vacations in the Caribbean so I always request it. It's also a vodka that is always given as a gift around the holidays. I really enjoy it.
Cynthia P.
North Bergen, NJ
Smooth taste it’s perfect to have a glass with ice or with out this is great price for a specialty Vodka I’m a repeat consumer and I will  continue to be a comsumer Of this delicious well made Vodka I recommend Sky Vodaka to others that love Good Quality Vodka Sky Vodka is A Hit i
The W.
Have had a bad experience with this brand and I don't find it smooth. Others may disagree and like it but it just is not for me. Affordable but I would recommend something else.
Kaitlyn S.
Sioux Falls
It has the best vodka taste that I've ever had. Crisp. It was incredible! It will always be my go to vodka now. I purchased it from a local liquor store, and it wasn't expensive.
Veronica R.
Simi Valley
I love skyy vodka! It tastes great and has such a sleek look! I am definitely a repeat customer and love the price! I usually buy it at liquor stores! I will keep buying skyy vodka!
Thavry K.
I’d like to use this drink sometimes when I am making food fruity mixed drinks. It’s a familiar brand so when I bring it out at gatherings, people are bound to not leave this full.
Ricardo T.
Long beach, CA
For someone who doesn't drink too much vodka, I thought that Skyy vodka was a pretty good value for what you get. I think I would buy it again and maybe try it in different flavors.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.