BY SKYY

emma đź‘˝.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Good cheap vodka, I love these bottles on a side note I keep the dark blue bottles for glass art! Best glass color, such a shame to throw in the recycle
Megan H.
rochester, NH
Love sky vodka! It's always on my list when I make a trip to the local liquor store. They have so many different flavors to make any kind of drink
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Great vodka to use when on a budget for a party or gathering. I like to use this vodka when mixing drinks only because of the smooth taste of the product
Faith C.
Woodlawn
Love it! Love drinking with red bull! Red bull & vodka is my all time drink,  so you can't mess the liquor up or drink cheap brands! So smooth!
Ariel A.
Tucson, Arizona
This was the first vodka I have ever tried I loved it! It went down smooth, I bought it at Albertsons, it doesn't taste cheap compared to other products.
Alexis L.
SKYY is my go-to vodka for mixing with other things because it pairs well with everything. I didn’t know there were so many flavors, I want to try them!
Catrina S.
I like sky because it's not harsh and is pretty smooth. I don't experience that burning sensation when drinking it. I use sky mostly in mixed cocktails.
Lauren S.
Skyy vodka is a decent vodka at a fair price. They offer a great variety of flavored vodkas if that's your thing. I've enjoyed using them in jello shots.
nicole c.
Winthrop, ME
I'm only giving this such a low score since I can't stand the taste. I bought it on 2 seperate occasions but both times I found it wasnt worth the money.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
I always mix vodka with something. This is a good one to mix with! Good price and would recommend to others if you want a decent vodka for a decent price
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.