BY SKYY

Amanda O.
Madera, CA
Yummy tasty vodka! I really enjoy the flavor mixed with cranberry juice. This brand is more affordable than other vodka brands. I purchased at Save Mart.
Jen C.
Covington, KY
This vodka works great to mix with things! I’m not big on drinking it straight, but I know many of my friends that are! Love it mixed with crystal light!
Leslie P.
Alvaton
This vodka is my all time go to! It’s perfect to mix in fresh juices, Sangria, or club soda. With summer events coming Skyy Vodka is a must!
Megan H.
rochester, NH
Love sky vodka! It's always on my list when I make a trip to the local liquor store. They have so many different flavors to make any kind of drink
Catrina S.
I like sky because it's not harsh and is pretty smooth. I don't experience that burning sensation when drinking it. I use sky mostly in mixed cocktails.
Kayla D.
This vodka is fantastic and a classic. It was the first alcoholic drink I had at 21 and it did not disappoint. Skyy is definitely an oldie but a goodie.
Stephanie M.
Maynardville
This product has a really good smooth flavor! It's affordable and easy to find for purchase. The quality and quantity you get for the price is worth it.
Lauren S.
Skyy vodka is a decent vodka at a fair price. They offer a great variety of flavored vodkas if that's your thing. I've enjoyed using them in jello shots.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Great mixing vodka, I go simple with no flavor cause it pairs well with everything! Price and quality doesn’t compare! Delicious. Skyy Vodka
Stephen L.
Longview
Quite a smooth drink as far as vodka goes.. i am not one to enjoy straight liquors very often but this is one kind that I can stomach drinking by itself
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.