BY SKYY

Nakeyah S.
Hutchinson
Skyy vodka is bitterly my middle of the road go to vodka for when I want a quality product but I am on a budget and not looking to spend a small fortune on alcohol.
Debbie R.
North Middletown
Good low priced vodka. Nice bottle, cute enough to not be mad when you forget to throw it out for a week. Easy mixer. One of the smoother cheap vodkas on the market
Hailey M.
Creve Coeur
Not bad for a vodka stand alone shot or something. It’s actually my favorite vodka with organge juice. I only like this vodka served over ice or mixed it’s not very great when warm in my opinion. Cheaper side on price compared to some and better then some more expensive ones
Jessica M.
I really enjoyed this vodka. It was refreshing. The perfect balance of flavoring. No pesky lingering after taste. The passion fruit was enjoyable but not overwhelming. You can definitely still taste the vodka though. That's a good thing. It's my favorite flavor of flavored vodkas.
Allison I.
Tulsa
Pretty comparable with grey goose, good quality and not too expensive. Seems silly but most people seems to choose this because they just like how the bottle looks.
Destini P.
Carlisle, PA
This vodka is smooth and mixes with almost anything to make a wonderful drink! I have used it with iced tea and lemon aid, sodas,and also add it to punches at parties for a wonderful kick! I would recommend this for anyone who wants to have a nice drink but is picky with mixers too
Casssa C.
Belfield, ND
Very smooth taste, almost like water. easy to drink and very enjoyable. Compared to other vodkas this one is by far one of my favorites. Very good quality and leaves you with no hangover. I think it’s very affordable. Definitely would recommend to others.  SKYY Vodka
Hannah W.
Delicious in a summertime Moscow Mule, enjoyed on the porch with some good friends. I am a repeat buyer of this product, just to have it on my bar. It's at the right price point for the quality it offers. I bought it at the liquor store up the road, and am always satisfied.
Elizabeth M.
Akron
Skyy is a smooth tasting vodka that goes down easy! It can be used as a shot by itself or a great mixer. It is always my go to vodka, I love mixing it with sprite. You can find it at any wine and spirits store in various flavors. I definitely would purchase this again and again.
Lacey A.
 We use it mainly in mixed drinks at home and it’s tasty. It’s not a brand that I always buy, but it never disappoints. There are several flavor options to choose from, although I haven’t tried most of them. I would repurchase, and I wouldn’t mind trying some of the flavors!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.