BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Casey N.
Overland Park
I’ve always enjoyed this vodka. Reasonably priced, good flavor. Never been disappointed. Pretty evenly comparable to other vodka of similar price. Bought it multiple places. Yes I would recommend.
Aj B.
Englishtown, NJ
This vodka as expected is high class and filled with a high quality feel and finish, with that said I find it overly expensive for something that generally I would prefer mixed with a sweet juice.
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ
My all time favorite vodka.  Skyy is very affordable yet gives you a high class taste.  My liquor cabinet is sure to always have a bottle of Skyy in it.  I am not big on the different flavors, but that is a personal choice not because of the product itself.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a good vodka! Especially one that an be great mix with so many mixes or juices! SKY HAS ALWAYS been my go to vodka for parties or get togethers! You can find it anywhere and its a great price point!
Celeste P.
Las Vegas
Best vodka to mix with, usually my go to when I'm having get togethers! Super smooth and isn't super expensive. I will continue buying this brand for sure. I also recommend it to all of my friends!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
This is a great product. It tastes good and is easy to find at the local abc store. It is one of my favorites and just as good as it's competitors. I am a repeat consumer and would definitely buy again.
Samantha S.
San Antonio
I've only tried skyy vodka twice and I have to say it have a very sweet taste and goes down very easy I like drinking it with sprite or some orange juice.
I love to put fruits in my drinks I make..
Theresa C.
San Antonio, TX
It has a crisp, neutral taste that makes it great alone or mixed! I like it served very cold and with ice, but I like all my alcohol like that! Good choice if you can't afford higher priced vodka!
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
In it's beautiful blue bottle it is a great choice for making cocktails at a dinner party. This vodka is smooth and has a great flavor. It is more expensive than other vodkas, but you get what you pay for.
Kelsey H.
Newberry, SC
Smooth and crisp taste, mixes extremely well no harsh after burn. Used this particularly to mix with sweet and sour mix, resulted in quite a delicious beverage with just the right amount of kick
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.