BY SKYY

Carol M.
Griffin
Very smooth, great over rocks or mixed with crangrape which is my fave way to drink it. I always keep a bottle in the refrigerator for when guests drop by.
Jordan W.
Joplin, MO
I love sky vodka as a mixer, and It’s not as harsh as other vodkas! I like to ask sky vodka to mtdue purple it’s so good with a splash of pineapple juice 😜
Mallory J.
Monroe
Skyy is a very affordable option if you’re on a budget. Gets the job done and they have a ton of flavors. Not my favorite vodka, but cheap and easy to get.
Michael R.
united states
We found a bottle of Skyy vodka on sale and decided to give it a try. It was alright. It had a smooth finish and went well with the drinks we were making.
Lauren M.
Nashville , TN
It’s not my favorite vodka, but I’m no expert. Reminds me of being 21, which is not a great alcohol memory. It has a stronger taste then comparable vodkas.
James D.
Roswell
Great taste and very smooth. Has a crisp and velvety finish and no bad after taste.... Overall very good and equivalent to any top shelf bottle out there.
Renee G.
Mix with just about anything, I like diet mountain dew, for a fruity drink mix with diet cranberry juice and a twist of lime, perfect for our warm weather!
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Best vodka to use to make Jell-O shots and lemon drops. Kinda pricey but is sometimes on sale. Love it. Will continue to buy from the local liquor stores.
Courtney M.
Not a bad drink vodka but definitely not the best. Would i recommend? Yes. Would I buy again? Yes. Only reason why it gets the amount of stars I’m giving!
Emily L.
Fort Collins Colorado
A classic vodka - you can tell that this is a middle tier product but it is excellent alone and in mixed drinks. I prefer this over wells whenever I go out
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.