BY SKYY

Amanda M.
Murphysboro
Great stuff get you nice and retarted. I also the mild headaches you get the next day. It goes great with monster. I started at a young age on this brand.
Michael R.
united states
We found a bottle of Skyy vodka on sale and decided to give it a try. It was alright. It had a smooth finish and went well with the drinks we were making.
Andrea r.
Wilsons Mills, NC
It is a good drink especially for mixed drink not to over powering I like to take straight shots because its not to strong in almost every ABC liquor store
Emily L.
A classic vodka - you can tell that this is a middle tier product but it is excellent alone and in mixed drinks. I prefer this over wells whenever I go out
Rosemarie M.
Waipahu
First real alcoholic beverage I’ve ever had and this messed me up pretty good. It’s not the best tasting but this is my go to drink when I want to have fun
James D.
Roswell
Great taste and very smooth. Has a crisp and velvety finish and no bad after taste.... Overall very good and equivalent to any top shelf bottle out there.
Courtney M.
Not a bad drink vodka but definitely not the best. Would i recommend? Yes. Would I buy again? Yes. Only reason why it gets the amount of stars I’m giving!
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS
Best vodka to use to make Jell-O shots and lemon drops. Kinda pricey but is sometimes on sale. Love it. Will continue to buy from the local liquor stores.
LA. 💥.
USA
I'm not a huge fan, honestly. I'm not sure if it's the consistency of the vodka or the flavor that turned me off of it, but it's definitely one of the two!
Kristina M.
HARRISON TWP, MI
I typically buy skyy vodka, it's pretty cheap and not so terrible! When I was dieting i used to mix this vodka, water, and crystal light. It's pretty good!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.