BY SKYY

Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
It was very good especially to mix with orange juice however it is a bit costly than others I would buy again and recommend to others though prefer absolut
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Delicious. Doesn’t make you feel like a dragon when you take a shot, very smooth. Good to make Jell-O shots with! Love the different fruit flavors as well
Paigton M.
Wichita, KS
I don’t like the regular tasting ones as much as the fruit infused one. However if their all out of options, this goes well with any chaser or mixed drink.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Skyy Vodka great smooth vodka. Love using this to make strawberry daiquiris. Highly recommend if you love a smooth drink an like mixed drinks.
Carol M.
Griffin
Very smooth, great over rocks or mixed with crangrape which is my fave way to drink it. I always keep a bottle in the refrigerator for when guests drop by.
Ben S.
MEMPHIS, TN
Not my favorite vodka. I think it is a bit overpriced for what it is. Taste comparable to below Smirnoff. Would not recommend unless it's the only option.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
Solid vodka for mixed drinks and cocktails. I especially like to use it for making moscow mules and gimlets. Price is decent, and it's extermely versatile.
Dina A.
Spokane
Vodka in general is not my favorite kind of alcohol but this one is good (second favorite after Absolut) and beats the flavored ones. SKYY Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.