BY SKYY

Kevin G.
Minneapolis
This product Tastes great when mixed with spirt or a lemonade, but a straight shot or this is really nasty and unpleasant. Overall I really like this drink.
Gloria R.
PHOENIX, AZ
Really enjoy this drink you can either have it alone or mix it in with some other drinks to give it some kind of flavor. If you haven't already try this out.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
Sky vodka is great. I feel like it may be a bit underrated or forgotten about... But there are a lot of great vodkas out there, they still rank in the top 10
Nicole S.
Portland, OR
I like to have a cranberry and vodka and this is by far the best vodka I have found to make the mixed drinks with and the price is easy on the wallet as well
RJ P.
Goose Creek, SC
Smooth and goes great with anything. Love mixing this with a cranberry sprite or regular cranberry juice. Great for parties and impressing the in laws
Zoni L.
Valley
I like this product. For the price though it is almost better to get Smirnoff instead, they are slightly cheaper and dont leave you with such a bad hangover.
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great to make Jell-O shot with. It's also good to mix with other flavors which made it more delicious and it's pretty affordable. I bought at stare brothers
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This was atcually my first drink i loved skyy for a very long time the blue bottle is very cute and i love to pair this vodka with strawberry & sugar shots.
Jacque C.
HOUSTON, TX
This is what we use to make our famous trashcan punch. We know several bottles of a variety will be used and this was the inexpensive but still tasted good.
Martika S.
Easy to drink and mix. Any flavor is good for me. I usually use this to mix with any drinks and enjoy with a group of friends or when I'm already gone. Haha
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.