BY SKYY

Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
Great on the rocks and as a mixer! Smooth and worth the money. I've tried a couple of the flavors and depending what you are mixing with, they are great too
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great to make Jell-O shot with. It's also good to mix with other flavors which made it more delicious and it's pretty affordable. I bought at stare brothers
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
It's nothing special, but I love vodka, so I'll drink any kind! And when you mix it, it doesn't really matter.. until the next day when the hang over comes!
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
Sky vodka is great. I feel like it may be a bit underrated or forgotten about... But there are a lot of great vodkas out there, they still rank in the top 10
Jennifer C.
Liberty
Very smooth, not harsh flavor. It tastes great alone or as part of a mixed drink or cocktail. It has a clean taste compared to certain other brands of vodka.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
One of my favorite vodkas! Makes the perfect mixed drink and doesn't break the bank. The taste is better than other vodkas within the same price range.
Christi M.
Tacoma
Very smooth vodka that is great in a mixed drink, and equally as great by itself on the rocks. It is very affordable and is easily found at any liquor store.
Angelica R.
It's good for its price. Comes in a pretty big bottle which can last a long time. It's definitely better than a lot of other Vodka's in the same price range.
Amanda B.
West Jordan
I really like Skyy Vodka. It mixes well for me. I use it for Vodka Cranberries. As well as VCR's. It's definitely one of my go to's when I want a drink.
Katt G.
Allentown, PA
Could be better, but it's pretty affordable I like it for mixed drinks. Not disappointed at all. Would definitely purchase this again especially for parties
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.