BY SKYY

Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
Great to mix with juice if you want to let loose a little! I don’t drink often so I don’t always go for this. But when I want to let loose and have fun, this is my go to
Ashley L.
Parkville
Love the packaging! The vodka itself isn't too harsh, but it isn't super smooth either. Better than like Smirinoff, but not on a Stoli level. I just bought it at a local liquor store. Do not buy often due to liking others better. If it is at a party or something, I will drink it, but don't buy it
Grace K.
Atlanta
I don't like vodka, but I've had my fair share of Skyy. I don't like mixing my drinks with juice or soda because that just increases amount I have to drink, so most of the time, I take shots. These are easy to shoot back, so that's why I'm giving these four stars. The price is also very friendly.
Lindsey T.
Columbus , IN
Skyy vodka is strong but super smooth. It was my first time trying vodka and this is what I got. I enjoyed the fact that it was easy going down. Super affordable in my personal opinion. Someone who doesn't spend much money on alcohol would probably be disappointed. Buying again for sure.
Christal S.
Kermit, TX
I loveeee sky vodka tbh I love how it's smooth but hard at the same time in a sense I love the packaging for some reason I tend to love looking for good brand alcohol with a good packaging and this I like everything about this bottle is great and I highly recommend it ❤️ Skyy Vodka
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
I like the plain, no flavor Skyy vodka better than I do any of the flavored Skyy vodka. I think this one mixes better than any of the flavored options. I bought this at the ABC store, and is a cheaper option for vodka, and would recommend the plain Skyy over the flavored ones that I have tried.
Ani S.
Mahwah
Skyy vodka is good if you need a quick bottle of vodka for a night out. I get this all the time if I need plain vodka to make drinks or even to take straights shots of.
April T.
As far as vodkas go this one isn't my favorite. It typically is a little pricier that other brands I have tried. Flavor is ok, not too harsh. I won't be purchasing this brand again, but I wouldn't turn my nose up to it at a party either. I haven't tried the flavored ones, but I doubt I will.
Mimi B.
Lees Summit, MO
Very good drink! A strong and bold one, for those who like to party. I bought it at Costco. There were many different flavours.  Not disappointing.  Compared to other Vodka, brands this one is the best. Overall, 10/10 I would recommend this to alcohol lovers. Skyy Vodka
Day R.
Dacula
I’ve had this once after receiving it as a gift from a friend. It was a little stronger than I prefer but still had a smooth taste. Would like to try different flavors.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.