BY SKYY

Brittany S.
Holdenville, OK
I prefer plain vodka over flavor. I like the way it goes down and I purchase numerous of these. I notice that this a drink that family and friends like as well
megan b.
Philadelphia, PA
Very refreshing especially with this crazy weather we've been having. I prefer mine on the rocks bug any way you like it, even as a mixture you can't go wrong!
Kirstee A.
Statesboro, GA
This is my favorite vodka. I love it straight, in shots, over ice, or even mixed with sour Skittles and sprite. It's decently priced and smooth to the pallets.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
You know what skyy vodka is? It's fine! It works in cocktails and it doesn't kill the wallet. It may not be the best on the shelf, but it's certainly not bad!
Melissa b.
Spring Branch
I love skky vodka.  Premium quality for a reasonable price.  i purchased from Don and Bens in spring branch, tx.  i find ot comparable to absolut and grey goose.
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
Works well for our basic needs and wants of a simple vodka for a mixed drink. No real complaints!! I don't drink much though, so take my thoughts as you wish.
Ebony M.
Cary, NC
Extra smooth when it's cold, a little harsher when it's warm. The plain one is the strongest but once you have a couple of shots it begins to taste like water.
Alexis M.
Concord, CA
Skyy was one of the first Alcohols I ever had. I don't always reach for it at the store but it gets the job done. It's a pretty bottle and always a nice price.
ERIKA T.
Gambrills, MD
Skyy has a cflavor that isnt too overwhelming. At times Ive been able to drink the vodka alone and other times, mixing it with orange juice was a go to recipe
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
This vodka goes down smooth. It’s versatile and can be taken straight as a shot of mixed with something else. Also great to use in making mixed drinks.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.