BY SKYY

Cassandra B.
Friendsville, TN
Such a smooth vodka for drinking on ice alone or using for top shelf mixed drinks! Not to mention the cute bottle sweaters and stuff they use around holidays.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Very smooth vodka to drink. It's not too strong to drink and it mixes well with different drinks. All time favorite drink to make it a Cherry Vodka sour.
Heather C.
Bronx, NY
I like my vodka flavored. I bought a big bottle of this to do DIY vanilla extract...and it fit the bill nicely. Not an arm and a leg but not complete garbage.
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
This vodka goes down smooth. It’s versatile and can be taken straight as a shot of mixed with something else. Also great to use in making mixed drinks.
Casey L.
Hendersonville, TN
I've only had the original SKYY multiple times and when mixed with the right juice/other type of beverage it is great! I will definitely try the flavored ones
Taylor R.
Great brand of vodka! Using this regular vodka you can mix it with pretty much anything! It’s great mixed with soda water and lime. Simple and delicious!
Ranae J.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff! I'm def a vodka girl and I enjoy this one. Vodka just mixes so well with so many things.........am I right??? I usually buy my vodka at Don & Bens.
Deanna D.
Great choice for your average vodka mixed drink, definitely better quality than a house vodka but more affordable than a top shelf while being almost as good.
Jenn Y.
I don't really care for skyy vodka. I'm not sure why but I don't like the taste as much as some other vodkas and I feel like I always get sick when I drink it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
You know what skyy vodka is? It's fine! It works in cocktails and it doesn't kill the wallet. It may not be the best on the shelf, but it's certainly not bad!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.