BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Aiyana M.
Decent vodka decent price. I prefer this for mixing drinks rather than taking it in straight shots. I've had it multiple times, add a little soda and lemonade and it's great, def buy if you like mixed drinks
Cheyanne W.
Tulsa
Skyy is a great vodka to mix with orange juice or sunny d (to make a screw driver) and even pineapple juice! when mixed or not it's easy going down & tastes great! you can get it at any liquor store or bar!
Taylor C.
A great liquor option for a great price, great to mix with a variety of drinks. Easy to find at any liquor store, and a great deal compared to more expensive alternatives. Would recommend and purchase again.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I like this vodka! I would have to say that Skyy has a better selection of flavored vodkas, but this is also good. I wouldn't usually have this brand on the rocks but it is always good in a mixed beverage.
Chelsea P.
Tampa, FL
Perfect price point for a really smooth vodka. I love drinking this when you want to be a little “bougier” than normal. I love that they have all size bottles so it can be perfect for any type of occasion.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Classic vodka. Comes in a beautiful bottle. Great price for a quality product. Delicious with some water and lime juice. It is very affordable for the quality. I would definitely recommend to all my friends
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
One of my favorite vodka brands. Smooth enough to drink it straight and silky enough to mix some drinks. Whatever you like, the Skky will brighten up the night. 😊
Cierra Cheyenne W.
Williamsburg
Skyy vodka is one of the best on the market! Especially if you want to mix, skyy vodka is awesome straight too! I bought skyy vodka at Liquor King. It's affordable and would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah E.
Lawton, MI
Not a bad price at all, and gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure how the infused versions taste, but the original is good enough..... so I'm sure those are good too. I'm sure I'll be buying this again.
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
My go to drink when I know I want to have a good time and enjoy where I'm at . It goes down smooth and taste great when I mix it with a juice . It's affordable and when there's a bottle out we all enjoy it
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.