BY SKYY

Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
Great tasting vodka! I love mixing this brand with orange juice, pineapple juice, or cranberry juice. It’s very affordable for those who are wanting to try it.
Alexis M.
Concord, CA
Skyy was one of the first Alcohols I ever had. I don't always reach for it at the store but it gets the job done. It's a pretty bottle and always a nice price.
Daiylynnd C.
Apple Valley
All in all a quality vodka. Really good for blended and mixed drinks. Especially for a relaxing night if you don't want to have anything overwhelmingly strong.
Melissa b.
Spring Branch
I love skky vodka.  Premium quality for a reasonable price.  i purchased from Don and Bens in spring branch, tx.  i find ot comparable to absolut and grey goose.
Cynthea W.
Charlottesville
Skyy has always been incredibly smooth. I've never been unimpressed with their flavorings or composition. The bottle is sleek and takes up minimal space.
Ebony M.
Cary, NC
Extra smooth when it's cold, a little harsher when it's warm. The plain one is the strongest but once you have a couple of shots it begins to taste like water.
Autumn H.
Marietta, GA
Skyy isn't my favorite brand but is good in a pinch.  It is smooth and easy to drink. To me, the bottle is more appealing than other similar products.
Meghan S.
Chambersburg
This vodka goes down smooth. It’s versatile and can be taken straight as a shot of mixed with something else. Also great to use in making mixed drinks.
Jessica V.
Hialeah, FL
This vodka is made with quality and flavor in mind. Perfect for mix drinks and economically priced. I typically mix it with orange juice to make screwdrivers.
Natalie B.
Culver, IN
Nice and smooth! I use this vodka for my Moscow mules and it doesn’t disappoint. I gave it 4 stars though because I think it still is a tad behind Grey Goose.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.