BY SKYY

Mimi B.
Lees Summit, MO
Very good drink! A strong and bold one, for those who like to party. I bought it at Costco. There were many different flavours.  Not disappointing.  Compared to other Vodka, brands this one is the best. Overall, 10/10 I would recommend this to alcohol lovers. Skyy Vodka
Sam H.
Idaho
I really like this vodka in a mixed drink. I usually just add it to soda or juice unless I'm feeling adventurous and making cocktails then this is definitely my go to.
Keisha F.
Durham
I really enjoy this vodka.  I purchased it at my local liquor store.  I like making my own version of O'Charley's Skyy Lemondae.  I mix Skyy Vodka, Lemonade, and a few strawberries.  Not my overall favorite but very good for mixing.  I would buy it again.
nirvana a.
USA
Skyy is a great affordable vodka but be warned, the sugar content can give you major hangover pains the day after. Flavors arent always true,usually on the sweet side.
Danielle B.
Orange County
Love this!! So smooth and so refreshing. The best type of vodka out there. Another bonus is that is is relatively cheap, however, it tastes like a million bucks! The packaging is also very simple and sleek and can fit in my freezer no problem. I always mix it with passion fruit juice!
Kelsey D.
Waller, TX
To me a little over rated. For the price, it's not that fantastic. I could buy cheaper vodka and it tastes almost the exact same. I would choose Smirnoff over this brand next time. Probably won't buy again. I have it four stars because ummm it's vodka. And everyone loves vodka regardless.
Maxi M.
Winfield, MO
This vodka isn’t as smooth as others in the same price range but it’s still pretty good for a mixed drink like a screwdriver. I don’t particularly like it on its own.
LuAnne L.
Highland, IL
This is a great Vodka, very affordable, great taste, mixed or not. Would buy again and have, this is always on sale too. It compares to your other high end Vodka’s. I bought mine at Walmart. It’s usually $19.95  I would recommend this Vodka to others, it is a great clean Vodka!
Odessa B.
My very first alcoholic drink was Skyy vodka. It was just okay, nothing exciting that makes it memorable to me but I'm willing to give the different flavors a chance.
Jessica M.
Livingston, KY
skyy vodka is a pretty tasty drink it could be a little stronger but overall its a good vodka, i would recommend it to others for sure.its better than most other brands. not disappointing at all with my purchase, wasn't too expensive either considering some of the other brands out there
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.