BY SKYY

Fallon R.
Torrington
I've gotten pretty freakin' drunk with stuff a few times and I can't lie to you and say that it goes down easy or tastes good, but it'll get you drunk and it's not entirely akin to spraying hairspray directly into your mouth. It's a pretty good brand in my opinion overall and the price is okay.
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, so I honestly only bought SKYY because I thought the bottle looked cool and I wanted it in my bar. 🤦🏼‍♀️ BUT since trying it, I actually really do enjoy it. The price is reasonable, and the original vodka is pretty smooth. I haven’t tried any of their flavored vodkas yet, but I want to!
Ali P.
Spring Valley, CA
I don't necessarily like the aftertaste of sky, it leaves a weird taste in your mouth, whereas some vodkas are a lot smoother. Absolut is comparable in price, and goes down a lot smoother. The flavored skyy is slightly better and easier to drink. I would not recommend the original skyy vodka.
Kelly T.
Merrillville, IN
Tasted good. No too pricey.  Good for mixing.  Everyone seemed to enjoy it.  Bought it many times. Will but again . Affordable. Doesn't break the bank.  Good value.  Can't complain. Have nothing more to say really.  Don't know how much you can write about alcohol.
Brittany G.
Ohhhhhhh skyy vodka! Some of my best nights I won’t ever remember was from drinking this! First time I tried it I knew it was one to keep around! One of my go tos for hangouts with friends! Local abc store always has it so it’s easy to find here. Completely satisfied with it! Go try it now!!
Rachael Y.
staunton, VA
Great tasting vodka. Super smooth. Mixed with cranberry juice and it tasted great. A little on the pricey side but was a good vodka for the higher price tag. Like how it comes in different flavors and the blue bottle was cute. Would buy again if I have the extra money and want to feel fancy
Elaina m.
adena
Meh. I prefer Tito’s I think. This was pungent. Not as smooth or as easy to mix with stuff. I like the idea they have with the other flavors but I haven’t tried them. The bottle is a very pretty blue so it looks super cool on your cocktail table or folding table.. however you live
August G.
Bakersfield, CA
Skyy infusions are the best choice for mixed cocktails that contain fruit juices. Regular Skyy, however, is great for any mixed drink that requires vodka. It is also a very affordable price per bottle. [product:skyy-vodka-]
Vicki L.
Columbus
Good price, it won't break the bank. It has a decent flavor and is good for mixing. It's nothing special, but it is a very reliable standby to have in your liquor cabinet for casual drinking. I wouldn't serve it to the queen, but she really strikes me as more of a gin woman anyway.
Lindsey H.
Conroe, TX
This for me was not a favorite. The basic flavor was too overpowering for my taste and only enjoyed it when mixed with a drink that was extra sweet. In my opinion, it does not go down smooth. I have given this a couple of tries and will likely try a flavored bottle in the future.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.