BY SKYY

Tabitha P.
Adairsville, GA
One of my favorite brands of vodka! It is so smooth and paired with the right mix or juice it is amazing! I normally mix mine with red bull and a splash of cranberry juice.
Milan K.
Dallas, TX
A good vodka, I appreciate the flavor options. Don't think it tastes as good as other vodka brands that are around the same price point. But overall, I am satisfied with the brand.
Leticia C.
A little harsher than the more expensive vodkas but the good thing about this vodka is once you finish the alcohol you have a beautiful blue bottle to decorate with!
Duane N.
Skyy is a great vodka. It is perfect for mixed drinks, especially if it is a fruit infused vodka. Skyy blueberry and strawberry are my favorites mixed with lemonade.
April L.
Modesto, CA
Overpriced. Way better vodkas out there priced the same, or even cheaper. If you're looking for flavored vodkas, stick with absolut. Smirnoff is better and cheaper.
Kristina H.
Baltimore
Skyy is a good quality vodka. I choose Skyy when I am channeling my inner Carrie Bradshaw. It was her drink of choice post wedding fiasco in the first SATC movie.
Patricia W.
Sioux Falls
Smooth and tasty! Works well alone or with any mixes you choose to pair it with. I normally drink vodka with a splash of soda so it's tasty that way as well.
Sadie S.
Burnham, PA
Probably the best vodka I've had! It's smooth and mixes well. I don't drink a ton of vodka, so for someone like me, this was perfect. I tried it from a bottle that a friend had, and she swears by the stuff. While I mostly drink wine now, I would probably buy my own bottle in the future.
JOANN J.
Fairfield, CA
Great tasting smooth vodka.. I use is a lot of my mixed drinks. It is a good add to spice up your lemonade and other summer and fall drinks. I find this to be one of the best for the price. I would highly recommend.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Great if you are low on cash... otherwise, spend the extra few bucks for smirnoff, Titos or Three Olives! Skyy gives you a heck of a hangover... otherwise ok. SKYY Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.