BY SKYY

Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I'm not much of a vodka drinker but when I do this is my go to vodka. It's perfect for mixed drinks! I love using this in my screwdrivers. Skyy Vodka
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This stuff tastes terrible. Ive had cheaper vodka that wasnt this horrible. Will leave you with a nasty hangover! Just thinking about sky makes me a little queezy
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
very smooth and gets the job done in as few shots as possible, mixes well with juices and makes great cocktails. A go-to when the liquor store is out of my usual.
Andrew B.
Las vegas, NV
Skyy is pretty smooth, usually chill it to make it easier on the shot. Mixes well, has more of a bite to it, not as silky as Ciroc etc. but better than Grey Goose.
Viridiana G.
Fishers, IN
I mainly use this vodka to make screwdrivers. So the taste of the vodka is over powered by the orange juice. it does the job but I never tried it straight without mixing.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I do not drink much, but I quite like this vodka, I have not experimented with other brands, so I can not compare, but this vodka is good, not very strong, I like the base.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I have bought sky vodka multiple times. It one of the brands I like the best. It doesn't taste cheap like some vodkas. It's also a great vodka to make mixed drinks.
Lindsay H.
Skyy Vodka is very smooth and it was my favorite vodka when I did drink. I dont drink that much anymore because I am very busy but if I ever do then this is the vodka I would choose with all of its choices.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite vodka but definitely not the worst. I've tried the cranberry infused one and it is amazing and tastes perfect for shots or cranberry juice mixing.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
This vodka gets the job done. While it's not my favorite, it can be okay when mixed with something else. Overall, I think there are smoother vodkas on the market.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.